

No, im not religious. I dont believe in religion but I believe in God in diferent way. For me Nature is voice of God. We must see the reality like she is, not try invent or make a escuse to justify our acts.
Now I will talk about what means for me and maybe other people the meaning of "temple". This "temple" is our body. I refer our body as "temple" because any human been have soul. Sex is not only for reprodution, pleasure but is too for love, importance for other been, desire, devotion, and our Nature.
Sex is a way for feel other human and sometimes people have sex for satisfy primitive feelings.
We have a treasure that is our sex, anyone do what wants, is your body... but for me is more than a body... is a way for transmit my love, desire and honest feelings.
Many men are lazy for look for true love, they waste their time with dirty movies, sex with friends that in a day, if he find someone that he loves he will loose that person because he dont try look for a relationship but used his time for f"ck friends and no one wants used things, things that was f"cked in this term. Thats my opinion I guess...
For who wants find true love and make a serious relationship, this is very complicated. Exist many sites that help find someone but is very hard, and other sites that is just a ilusion.
Preserve our body with "clean" thoughts is really a good way that will help you find someone in future maybe. I love man body, a really do but I will not waste my time see dirty movies that is not about love but is about fornication. Imagine if in this movies was your brother, mother, father with this behavior? Make sex like a animal without feelings. Maybe you turn off the Tv.
Sex is a complicated thing because is our way for have contact and build relationships, so preserve is very important, like a temple that must clean and only the man who we love can get in. No one is perfect but if you every day look for this person and restrict you intimancy you will probably find the right one.
In other aspect that I dont appreciate people that make sex for everyone is that this people in majority dont have deep feelings, have only instints... in heat. So this people are maybe sexaholic.
We dont live forever, and for those who want build a relationship is important turn off the Tv, and look every day for the right one.
No comments:
Post a Comment