Time. Time never stop. We live in the world that no one can understand. Today I will talk about how important is time and life of anyone.Love is one of the most important things in our Universe, love to exist everyone should look, work for find it, wait for the exact moment. Love must be create. We in our Universe are nothing, everyting that exist today in future will die. Universe is really very strange, we born and life pass for us so quicly. We live in a beautiful earth and we are a inteligence and beautiful specie. In any living creature we are the most inteligence and we can explore or try explore what means everyting and why we are here. Exist people that live years and years and die and in reality they didn´t feel or explore and enjoy the nature of love.
We have the ability for feel and enjoy the true love. True love is not easy, and sex is not love like many guys think. You can have sex with some person, but is not love because your soul is empty and is not clean.
In the future everyting that we know will be disapear, everyting die, nothing survive so why doesnt people think and enjoy the gift of love? Love for me and for some, is conection, is devotion, is rare, is beautiful, is pure, is part of us, is the essence of our lifes.
I am a young guy that still confuse why so many people and special guys waste their time with superficial things. Love is very hard to find of course is, but why people still empty of feelings and dont respect their bodies? If many guys try to work and look for the mister right probably you now are in home with your partner kiss him, hug him, and enjoy the essence of life. Build a relationship is so hard because exist so many people empty, superficial (when I say superficial is people who are lazy for look, guys that make sex with a friends and bye...) so many people who are disgusting because everyone was f"cked and more things. To be human you must have deep feelings because humans are gentile, think, respect, love, do the right thing and have honor. Superficial people arent humans in my opinion because they think like animals, things that is so absurd. "What guy I fuck?", "you have a big cock", "I cant hold on a month without sex", "I am the easy guy" "I dont like guys who do drama" etc...
Man is a beautiful creature, and should look for perfection because we have a ability for build ideas that make us confortable.
Before I say that I dont see porn. I dont see porn because is waste of time and my soul can stay dirty and not clean. Sex is a gift for share and is a treasure because, well you see that porn industry can win millions of dollares using people that are more like with animals. Even animals do sex for reprodution and for love. Why in nature some animals fight? Is because for have the perfect partner we must have honor. Honor is very important for love because the guy you catch will enjoy your "temple" and build a rare conection that is love.
I feel so bad when I see that many guys watch porn or do stupid films for show to others. They are destroy their clean soul and their temple.
So beautiful men that waste their time with ilusion, destroy the capacity for one day have a true family and find the perfect guy and using their body for satisfy their superficial instints.
If you watch porn or do dirty films, some day you will find the guy who are the owner of your heart and you will loose him because you are so busy with superficial instints, that this guy appears in your life and in exact moment disapear and you have no time for know the true love.
This started in our teenage, when we are curious and is normal look for this and explore our sexuality but when you have more than 18 years old your personality is ready and what you catch from teenage you will be in your adult life.
Life is short and you probably think that I am old for say this, but I am younger... Love is rare like diemants. We have previlege for enjoy the pure love and see so many men without feelings and respect is horrible I say... because you are waste the oportunity for know and enjoy your life with feelings that others species cannot try. In our world exist so rare men who honor his body and look a entire life for find the mistery of essense of love.
I dont watch porn and dont give my money for ilusion, and people that dont use their brain but think what they have between legs. One word for this: fornication.
Well here some of my opinions I hope that you enjoy and think about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment